You make it happen! Exhale to Inhale exists due to generous support from people like you. We pour your donations into sharing the tools of yoga with survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Your donation will bring the power of yoga directly to those who need it most, yet might not otherwise have access. Thank you!
How will the funds be used?
Your donation will directly benefit survivors and provide the program support that makes Exhale to Inhale's work possible.
- Trauma-informed yoga programming for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Scholarships for trauma-informed yoga training for Exhale to Inhale's volunteer teachers
- Materials to educate the shelters, community centers, and survivors we work with on the benefits of yoga & mindfulness
- Continuing education and self-care opportunities for Exhale to Inhale volunteer teachers
- Outreach in the communities we serve
- Materials geared towards the larger yoga community to raise awareness around the issue of domestic violence and yoga as a tool to address trauma
The resources gained through yoga are at the very foundation of our lives - the ability to breathe, to gain physical and emotional strength, and to make healthy life choices. People ask us, “why yoga?” Read our answer here ...
If you prefer to donate by check, please make your check payable to "Exhale to Inhale, Inc." and mail to:
Exhale to Inhale, Inc.
P.O. Box 186
New York, NY 10024
Exhale to Inhale is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.