EXPERIENCE A UNIQUE KIND OF YOGA CLASS
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR SURVIVORS OF TRAUMA
Join us for this one hour long trauma-informed yoga class. Students will be invited to connect their mind and body through breath and movement. Classes include breathing exercises, yoga poses and guided relaxation.
- This class will be held each Sunday through November 19th
- This class is open to both men and women
- No experience necessary
- Wear any comfortable clothes
- Bring your yoga mat (some yoga mats available)
- This is a free class, yet donations to Exhale to Inhale are always welcome!
Classes on October 22nd and 29th will be taught by Ariel Islam
Ariel Islam found yoga in 2010 and has been an avid practitioner ever since. In 2012, she completed her (200-RYT) yoga certification and has been focused on providing compassionate yoga care to her students. Ariel specializes in a Vinyasa flow style class and teaches at yoga studios in Manhattan and Brooklyn as well as private classes in student homes. Ariel hopes that through her work at Exhale to Inhale she can share with her students the power of their yoga and unlock the sense of serenity that yoga has provided to her. She spends her free time exploring the city, reading avidly, and practicing yoga.